Collaborative Policies and Procedures these documents are used to manage how we operate as partners. New Partners should contact the Executive Director and discuss the collaborative Policies and Procedures and how you/your agency can be involved email the Executive Director to set up your meeting email@example.com.
Types of Partnerships:
Organizational, Individual or Regional
What are the BENEFITS of Partnership?
- Marketing to Community and Collaborative Partners through email blasts and Facebook,
- First Invitation to participate in FREE training’s, workshops, and resource fairs,
- Inclusion in collaborative grants,
- Vote in Collaborative Annual Plan,
- Voice to shape the work and partnership of the Collaborative work,
- Networking opportunities,
- Access and support in locating Houston County Data,
- Access to grants,
- Collaboration and support from other partners,
- Current and annually updated resource guide.